Wednesday 17 June 2020

PORTUGAL FATIMA -THE PILGRIM (2)

2.

“HIGH UP ON THE SLOPE IN THE COVA DA IRIA, I WAS PLAYING WITH JACINTA AND FRANCISCO AT BUILDING A LITTLE STONE WALL AROUND A CLUMP OF FURZE.SUDDENLY WE SAW WHAT SEEMED TO BE A FALSH OF LIGHTING.   (Sister Lucia, description of 13th May 1917.)

BASILICA OF OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY

The 3 little shepherds, before the apparition on 13th May 1917, were on that place building a “ small wall”.Years later this Basilica would be built ,besides the chapel built in the apparition site, responding to me one of Our Lady of Fatima’s request: I want to tell you that a chapel is to be built here in my honour.

I recall before the altar, the Church, my parish community, my family and all who somehow helped me to born by the Spirit. Next to the cross, the pilgrim image of the Virgin who has travelled through countries and people of all over the world, encourages me to gradually build this pilgrim –Church , acknowledging that it is Him who really builds it.

In a thanksgiving attitude I am willing to be part of that construction and simultaneously to look after the inner home, of the heart- space where God wants to live in.

Based on some expressions of Benedict XVI, on 13th May 2010, I ask saint Francisco and Jacinta Marto :

Francisco and Jacinta,

Who made a donation to God Of your life and sharing it with others,

Help me to open my heart to love universality, thus, building a civilization of Love and Peace.

Intercede for me so that the Mother may transplant in my heart the Love of God that burns in Hers and speed up the Triumph of Her Immaculate Heart.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory.


No comments:

Featured post

UNKNOWN

 人生里,限制你发展的往往不是学历和经验, 而是工作圈和社交身边的人。 人生最大的运气不是捡到钱或中大奖,而是那些愿意花时间和精神去指引你和帮助你开拓你的眼界,纠正你的格局,给你正能量和对你诚实的人。