Wednesday 17 June 2020

PORTUGAL FATIMA- THE PILGRIM(1)

ITINERARY OF THE PILGRIM

(SOURCE: SHRINE OF FATIMA)

1.

Beginning of my itinerary in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit .Amen.

“IN THE GOSPEL , WE HEAR JESUS SAY TO HIS DISCIPLE :”HERE IS YOUR MOTHER”. WE HAVE A MOTHER!”

Papa Francis’s homily in Mass with canonization rite of Francisco and Jacinta Marto, on 13th May 2017.

HIGH CROSS

In this Shrine, the Cross is the signal that raises higher, as the mark of the Crucified who attracts everyone to Him. From here on I am invited to look at this place as the beloved son /daughter whom is given a Mother and a house that is the arriving point of the weariness of the journey as well as always renewed starting point.

As Lucia, in the Tuy apparition in 1929, I pray before Jesus Crucified:

Most Holy Trinity , Father, Son and Holy Spirit , I adore you profoundly.

In some moments of silence, I gaze at the Cross of Jesus and bring my history to my thoughts and prayer, I recall my inner wounds and willingly prepare my heart to listen, like John:

……( I say my name ), here is your Mother (Jo 19,27)

Jesus entrust me to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as a haven where I find peace. While walking to the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, I walk by the image of St John Paul II, the Pope whose motto was based on that delivery to Mary- Totus Tuus- which encourages me to feel the same trust. Further, ahead, the piece of the Berlin Wall reminds me that, through Mary, God bring down all walls: those of indifference, of contention, of sin, of death, all of them can be brought down.


No comments:

Featured post

UNKNOWN

 人生里,限制你发展的往往不是学历和经验, 而是工作圈和社交身边的人。 人生最大的运气不是捡到钱或中大奖,而是那些愿意花时间和精神去指引你和帮助你开拓你的眼界,纠正你的格局,给你正能量和对你诚实的人。