Wednesday 17 June 2020

PORTUGAL FATIMA -THE PILGRIM (4)

4.

“LOOK, GO TO THE CHURCH AND GIVE MY LOVE TO THE HIDDEN JESUS”.(FRANCISCO MARTO)

CHAPEL OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT

I find Hidden Jesus in the white Host. I come before Jesus as God with us, like a close friend present in the Sacrament of Eucharist, I am invited to worship Him, through my worshipping I profess my faith, my hope and my love, committing to place Him in the centre of my life and confess to Him the weakness of my humanity. With a willing and thankful heart, I want to increasingly immerse myself deeply in that relationship of God’s friends that is re-learnt in Fatima.

Francisco, already sick, would say to young Lucia:
“ Look : go to the Church and give my love to the hidden Jesus : What hurts me most is that I cannot go there myself and stay awhile with the hidden Jesus.

I come to the source of Grace and Mercy to ask the Lord to insert me in this attitude of those who accept the invitation of Our Lady- do you want to offer yourselves to God? To turn your whole life a “well pleasing gift to the Lord”(Rm 12, 1).(Only in that generous and joyful offer of myself to God and to my fellow men I can fully accomplish my condition of man or woman created by God. We are “of the race of God”, “We are of His Breed ‘ (acts 17, 28-29), therefore , our life path is to follow the same steps as Him.

My prayer transforms itself here into the desire of God and commitment towards Him and I am invited to prepare some specific purposes deriving from this meeting with Jesus:


No comments:

Featured post

UNKNOWN

 人生里,限制你发展的往往不是学历和经验, 而是工作圈和社交身边的人。 人生最大的运气不是捡到钱或中大奖,而是那些愿意花时间和精神去指引你和帮助你开拓你的眼界,纠正你的格局,给你正能量和对你诚实的人。