Wednesday 17 June 2020

PORTUGAL FATIMA -THE PILGRIM (3)

3.

“OUR LADY COMMUNICATED TP US SUCH AN INTENSIVE LIGHT, MAKING US SEE OURSELVES IN GOD, WAS THAT LIGHT” (Sister Lucia on the apparition of 13th May)

CHAPEL OF THE APPARITIONS

In the Chapel I find myself in the centre of the Mystery that fills up this Shrine. Here is where Our Lady appeared full of Light and spoke to Mankind about God. Fatima is more than anything this mantle of Light that protect us…..” (Pope Francis, 13th May 2017). The Light conveyed here pierces through the heart, that is, it invites you to let God be the Light clears all darkness and that despondency, sadness and anguish may never have the final word.

Before the image of Our Lady, crowned with the gold from Portuguese women and with the bullet that wounded John Paul II, I deliver all the joy and hope, worries and suffering, all the uncertainties and insecurities, quite sure that nothing in my life is indifferent to Her.

The Lady shrouded in Light assured Lucia here, as She assures me: “I will never forsake you. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.

Under this hope, I remain praying, protected by Her maternal mantle and entrust to Her all my intentions, through the prayer that She asked us for more: the Rosary. The little shepherds waited for each apparition while praying the rosary as if preparing for a special meeting. I now let the Rosary be the environment where the Mother can ask and lead to Jesus.

 

 

 


No comments:

Featured post

UNKNOWN

 人生里,限制你发展的往往不是学历和经验, 而是工作圈和社交身边的人。 人生最大的运气不是捡到钱或中大奖,而是那些愿意花时间和精神去指引你和帮助你开拓你的眼界,纠正你的格局,给你正能量和对你诚实的人。