Sunday 15 March 2020

PORTUGAL FATIMA- THE SECRET OF THE PASSIONATE SHEPHERDESS


PART 4
SAINT JACINTA MARTO 

PASSIONATE FOR THE GOOD SHEPHERD
I am the good shepherd. A good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep……I am the good shepherd and I know mine and mine know me…….and I will lay down my lie for the sheep.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jn 10, 11.14-15

Jacinta also loved to hold the little white lambs tightly in her arms, sitting with them on her lap, fondling them, kissing them and carrying them home at night on her shoulders, so that they wouldn’t get tired. One day on her way back , she walked along in the middle of the flock.
-Jacinta- I asked her- what are you doing there,in the middle of the sheep?
-I want to do the same as Our Lord, in that holy picture they gave me He’s just like this, right in the middle of them all and He’s holding one of them in His arm.
I don’t know how it is ! But I feel Our Lord within me. I understand what He says to me, although I neither see Him nor hear Him, but it is so good to be with Him!

JACINTA’S SECRET
SHE PASSIONATELY LOVED EVERYONE’S SALVATION

JACINTA’S  love for Jesus led her to a profound compassion for sinners. She worried about the salvation of all people and took advantage of everything she could to offer in sacrifice for the redemption of those who Jesus loved. Fatima is a call for each one to assume their responsibility towards their salvation of others.


source : SHRINE OF FATIMA

No comments:

Featured post

UNKNOWN

 人生里,限制你发展的往往不是学历和经验, 而是工作圈和社交身边的人。 人生最大的运气不是捡到钱或中大奖,而是那些愿意花时间和精神去指引你和帮助你开拓你的眼界,纠正你的格局,给你正能量和对你诚实的人。