Sunday 15 March 2020

PORTUGAL FATIMA- THE SECRET OF THE PASSIONATE SHEPHERDESS


PART 5

SAINT JACINTA MARTO 



PASSIONATE FOR HIDDEN JESUS
Jess said to them “I am the bread of life, whoever comes to me will never hunger and whoever believes in me will never thirst.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Jn 6,35

On another occasion, I brought her a picture of a chalice with a host .She took it,kissed , and radiant with joy she exclaimed:

It is the Hidden Jesus! I love Him so much! If only I could receive him in church!
Don’t they receive Holy Communion in Heaven ?if they do, then I will go to Holy Communion everyday/ If only the Angel would go to Hospital to bring me Holy Communion again, how happy I would be! Sometimes, on returning from church, I went in to see her and she asked me:
Did you receive Holy Communion?

And if I answered in the affirmative, she said:
Come over here close to me, for you have the Hidden Jesus in your heart.
When we went to school during recess, Jacinta loved to make a visit to the Blessed Sacrament; however, she would say:

It‘ s as of the people know. As soon as we entered the church, a crowd of people started asking u questions. I just wanted to be alone for a long time with the Hidden Jesus and talk to Him, but they never let us!

JACINTA’S SECRET
SHE DESIRED TO COMMUNE

Until the hour of her death, Jacinta’s life was penetrated by the desire to commune Jesus, present in the Eucharist. This desire always guided her and cultivated in her an intimacy with the Eucharistic presence. On the day before dying at Dona Estefana  Hospital , she confessed her sins and waited for the holy communion, that she never received. Jacinta died with the desire of the Hidden Jesus.


source : SHRINE OF FATIMA

No comments:

Featured post

UNKNOWN

 人生里,限制你发展的往往不是学历和经验, 而是工作圈和社交身边的人。 人生最大的运气不是捡到钱或中大奖,而是那些愿意花时间和精神去指引你和帮助你开拓你的眼界,纠正你的格局,给你正能量和对你诚实的人。