Sunday 15 March 2020

PORTUGAL FATIMA- THE SECRET OF THE PASSIONATE SHEPHERDESS


PART 6

SAINT JACINTA MARTO 

PASSIONATE FOR THE HEART OF JESUS……
Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy and my burden light.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Mt 1,28-30

One day, I was given  holy picture of the Heart of Jesus . I took it to Jacinta :
-Do you want this holy picture ?
She took it, looked at it attentively and remarked:
It’s so ugly! It doesn’t look like Our Lord at all. He is so beautiful !But I wasn’t it ; it is He just the same. She always carried it with her. At night and during her illness, she kept it under her pillow, until it fell apart. She kissed it frequently, saying:
I Kiss the Heart, because I love it most. How I would love to have a Heart of Mary! Don’t you have one? I ‘d love to have the  2 together……and for the maculate Heart of Mary.
One day, Father Cruz from Lisbon came to question us. He taught us a litany, 2 of which Jacinta made her own and never stopped repeating ever afterwards: o my Jesus, I Love you! Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation!
At other times, as she gathered wildflowers, she sang a little tune that she made up herself as he went along:
-sweet heart of Mary, be my salvation!
Immaculate Heart of Mary, convert sinners, save souls from hell!
At other times she would also say:
I love Our Lord and Our Lady so much that I never get tired of telling them that I love them.

JACINTA’S SECRET
SHE TRUSTED AS A CHILD
The message of Fatima is a bout trust.  Jacinta trusted with the simplicity and abandonment of children in the heart of Jesus and in the heart of his Mother.



source:SHRINE OF FATIMA

No comments:

Featured post

UNKNOWN

 人生里,限制你发展的往往不是学历和经验, 而是工作圈和社交身边的人。 人生最大的运气不是捡到钱或中大奖,而是那些愿意花时间和精神去指引你和帮助你开拓你的眼界,纠正你的格局,给你正能量和对你诚实的人。